Ask them in the GlobalSurfers Surf Travel Forum
You can post a new question from the country page to which the question is relevant to, or at the bottom right hand of this page.
to post a new question or answer excisting ones
Please don't spam this forum with your new surf camp / charter / villa / surf school.
The GlobalSurfers forum has been the leading surf travel resource for over 20 years, so keep it friendly and relevant. Happy posting!
Information on the surf on Java« on: December 14 2011 22:12:00 »
Hey, I finally found a decently priced airline ticket from Bangkok to Jakarta in April for a surf break, but I need to know some things:
1. Where do I go on Java from Jakarta to surf and how do I get there (transportation, city names, etc)? I don't want to go to Bali, I would rather stay in West Java.
2. I am pretty new to surfing, so I need breaks that aren't too punishing. Basically I want to have fun. Locations?
3. Is the surf any good in April?
Any other information you could give me would be really helpful, too. Thanks for helping me out.
RE: Information on the surf on Java« Reply #1 on: February 10 2012 08:02:00 »
1. You can reach Sukabumi, thats quite near from Jakarta... there's many beach like Cimaja, Ujung Genteng, Sawarna, Batu Karas... for Transportation, u can call me coz i usually go to Sukabumi on Weekend for Surf too
2. Same as me dude.. u can choice u're wave there :)