Ask them in the GlobalSurfers Surf Travel Forum
You can post a new question from the country page to which the question is relevant to, or at the bottom right hand of this page.
to post a new question or answer excisting ones
Please don't spam this forum with your new surf camp / charter / villa / surf school.
The GlobalSurfers forum has been the leading surf travel resource for over 20 years, so keep it friendly and relevant. Happy posting!
Surf Indo in June2012« on: February 19 2012 16:02:00 »
im planning a trip to indo in the summer and would like to know where to surf, more specifically where to longboard. im an intermediate surfer and just wants to have some choice waves.
i need info on:
1. where to surf?
2. easiest way to get there?
3. where to rent or borrow surfboards?
4. where to stay?
5. and if anybody wants to show me around?
RE: Surf Indo in June2012« Reply #1 on: February 19 2012 19:02:00 »
1. if you come from jakarta the nearest place is Cimaja but if you want many kind of wave you can go to Bali
2. To Cimaja u can rent a car from Jakarta. In Bali you can rent car or motorbike
3. there is rental board in Cimaja or Bali
4. You can stay in hotel
5. if you need like a guide u can contact me
RE: Surf Indo in June2012« Reply #2 on: February 19 2012 19:02:00 »
For longboard in Bali : beach breaks are in Kuta, Padma and Jayakarta beaches.
For easy reef breaks, Dreamlands and Medewi.
Other option is Lombok, Gerupuk bay.
For the boards rentals, check rentasurfboard.com or surfshop benesari on Facebook.
RE: Surf Indo in June2012« Reply #3 on: February 20 2012 02:02:00 »
hey...simeulue also good for surf if u want...
u can contact me [email protected]
RE: Surf Indo in June2012« Reply #4 on: March 12 2012 08:03:00 »
come and join us.. surf in Krui. need more complete information please visit my blog. www.kruisurfzone.blogspot.com