Ask them in the GlobalSurfers Surf Travel Forum
You can post a new question from the country page to which the question is relevant to, or at the bottom right hand of this page.
to post a new question or answer excisting ones
Please don't spam this forum with your new surf camp / charter / villa / surf school.
The GlobalSurfers forum has been the leading surf travel resource for over 20 years, so keep it friendly and relevant. Happy posting!
morocco february« on: December 23 2009 09:12:00 »
i've got a few questions about morocco, i've never been there, maybe someone can help me.
i'm thinking about going in february for 2 or 3 weeks
i'm not a complete beginner but quite a beginner
- what do you suggest would be a good place to go? (with waves that are fun but won't kill me)
- how is the transport situation, is it possible to get along there without a car?
- what experience do you have with surf camps/surf guides?
- what are good places to stay?
- how warm/cold is it?
- do you think it's a good idea for a girl to go alone?
- is there somebody up for meeting there, renting a car or so?
RE: morocco february« Reply #2 on: March 03 2010 13:03:693 »
hi, im going to morroco in march, im staying in makaresh do you know where are the good spots and how can i get there!!! please!