You can post a new question from the country page to which the question is relevant to, or at the bottom right hand of this page.
to post a new question or answer excisting ones
Please don't spam this forum with your new surf camp / charter / villa / surf school. Go to SurferDream.com and list your business there for free.
The GlobalSurfers forum has been the leading surf travel resource for over 18 years, so keep it friendly and relevant. Happy posting!
morocco february« on: December 23 2009 09:12:00 »
i've got a few questions about morocco, i've never been there, maybe someone can help me.
i'm thinking about going in february for 2 or 3 weeks
i'm not a complete beginner but quite a beginner
- what do you suggest would be a good place to go? (with waves that are fun but won't kill me)
- how is the transport situation, is it possible to get along there without a car?
- what experience do you have with surf camps/surf guides?
- what are good places to stay?
- how warm/cold is it?
- do you think it's a good idea for a girl to go alone?
- is there somebody up for meeting there, renting a car or so?
RE: morocco february« Reply #1 on: December 25 2009 05:12:00 »
Ola...bon dia...your email didnt work so I just had to reply here. I may be up for it...shoot me an email and lets talk.
RE: morocco february« Reply #2 on: March 03 2010 13:03:693 »
hi, im going to morroco in march, im staying in makaresh do you know where are the good spots and how can i get there!!! please!