Posting a new Topic:
You can post a new question from the country page to which the question is relevant to, or at the bottom right hand of this page.
You don't need to register
to post a new question or answer excisting ones
Please don't spam this forum with your new surf camp / charter / villa / surf school. Go to SurferDream.com and list your business there for free.
The GlobalSurfers forum has been the leading surf travel resource for over 17 years, so keep it friendly and relevant. Happy posting!
SURF Northern Spain / France in June / July« on: April 18 2013 16:04:00 »
I'm thinking of going to Spain / France to surf in late June / July. I've been surfing for 15 years in the US, nothing crazy but i'm comfortable in most conditions
- What size swell can i expect in the summer?
- Should I plan to stay in one place or pop around to a few different spots?
- What are the best towns to go to?
- It looks like San Sebastian and Hossegor are pretty popular. How easy is it to get from one to the other?
- I've been reading about all of these surf camps. Can anyone recommend good places to stay (nice, close to the beach, good party scene)
Thanks for any input!
RE: SURF Northern Spain / France in June / July« Reply #1 on: April 20 2013 03:04:00 »
Zarautz is not too far from San Sebastian, and its a great place to Surf, with Pukas surf shop, think they have a good surf camp too. San Sebastian is great but can get crowded so Zarautz is perfect! Got a nice atmosphere and there is a lot of camping options