You can post a new question from the country page to which the question is relevant to, or at the bottom right hand of this page.
to post a new question or answer excisting ones
Please don't spam this forum with your new surf camp / charter / villa / surf school. Go to SurferDream.com and list your business there for free.
SURF Northern Spain / France in June / July« on: April 18 2013 16:04:00 »
I'm thinking of going to Spain / France to surf in late June / July. I've been surfing for 15 years in the US, nothing crazy but i'm comfortable in most conditions
- What size swell can i expect in the summer?
- Should I plan to stay in one place or pop around to a few different spots?
- What are the best towns to go to?
- It looks like San Sebastian and Hossegor are pretty popular. How easy is it to get from one to the other?
- I've been reading about all of these surf camps. Can anyone recommend good places to stay (nice, close to the beach, good party scene)
Thanks for any input!
RE: SURF Northern Spain / France in June / July« Reply #1 on: April 20 2013 03:04:00 »
Zarautz is not too far from San Sebastian, and its a great place to Surf, with Pukas surf shop, think they have a good surf camp too. San Sebastian is great but can get crowded so Zarautz is perfect! Got a nice atmosphere and there is a lot of camping options